We provide the local representation you want, and we offer 50 % off an initial in-office consultation. If you are facing debt-related legal challenges, we can work to eliminate your debt, possibly saving you thousands of dollars. We will custom craft a debt solution for your individual needs.
- Chad earned his B.A. in Psychology from University of California: Davis in 1991.
- During Law School, Chad served as a Research Assistant for 3 different Law Professors, including in connection with the Legal Research and Writing Department (1994-'96).
- Chad earned his Jurisprudence of Doctorate from Seattle University School of Law in 1996.
- Chad Presented his paper entitled Stress and Law Schools: The Case for Reevaluating Legal Institutions at the American Psychological Association's 1996 Annual Convention (and later published in the Journal of Higher Education (1997)).
Previous Work Experience:
- Chad has operated his practice since 1997, with concentrations in Collections Defense/Settlements, Contract Disputes, and Loan Workouts.
- Chad has worked for Washington Protection and Advocacy System (WPAS) (1995), Lifetime Advocacy Plus (1996) (Luce, Lombino, & Riggio (1999-2006), and Hawkes Law Firm (2007-2008).
Awards and Distinctions:
- Vice-Chair and Chair of King County Bar Association’s Solo and Small Firm Section, 2008-2010
- Licensed to practice: Washington State Court, Western District of Washington Federal Court, and the Supreme Court of Washington.
Other members of the Smithson Law Office staff: Coming soon!
Smithson Law Office
7476 S 118 PL
Request an Appointment
Message Sent. Thank you for contacting us. We will be in touch with you shortly.
|Mon - Fri:||9:30am - 5:30pm|
- Federal District And Appeals Court
- Licensed To Practice Federal District Courts Of Western Washington
- Past Chair Of The King County Bar Association For Solo/Small Firms