Debt Attorney in Seattle, WA
If you’ve been dealing with a creditor that is harassing you to collect debt in violation of the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (FDCPA), you may feel scared, hopeless, and unsure of what you can do to put an end to the maltreatment. When a creditor calls you at work, makes phone calls to your family members, verbally insults you, or threatens to take certain types of legal action against you, it’s time to consult with a debt collection DEFENSE attorney at Smithson Law Office. You are not “ALoan”.
Customized Solutions: You are Not “ALoan”
Using our customized case-by-case approach to debt collection DEFENSE, our experience indicates there are generally three (3) kinds/tiers of Creditors:
1) Those who “drop the case” and just don’t pursue it after Smithson Law Office initially gets involved;
2) A tier who pursue past our initial debt defense efforts and for whom we are able to reach a settlement on just a % of the full amount of alleged debt especially, with a large initial lump sum payment (often settling in the range of 40-70% but sometimes higher); and
3) Another tier who continue to escalate matters, such that more extensive defense efforts are required to either dismiss the matter, or to seek a payment plan on the full amount (e.g. in the event debtor did not have sufficient money to fund an initial large lump sum payment).
Help is Available
Contact us today to better assess your situation and options, and ask about our Low flat rate fee for debt defense/ settlement (typically $750-$850 but may be lower based on size of disputed debt.) With Smithson Law Office, you are supported in our mutual endeavor, and so much more than “ALoan”!
Request an Appointment
Message Sent. Thank you for contacting us. We will be in touch with you shortly.
|Mon - Fri:||9:30am - 5:30pm|
- Federal District And Appeals Court
- Licensed To Practice Federal District Courts Of Western Washington
- Past Chair Of The King County Bar Association For Solo/Small Firms